Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    It looks a bit funny to me as one name. Not sure why, as I like the name Annabeth. For some reason Sarabeth looks more like two separate names to me. Maybe it's just familiarity, but my vote would be for Sarah Beth.

I think Sarah Beth or Sarah-Beth look better and are less likely to confuse somebody looking at them or trying to write out her name. Also keep in mind that despite what you wish at some point she might decide that she does just want to use Sarah.
    Mother to: Patrick Werner (3/10) and Mary Claire (06/12)

Sarah Beth or Sarah-Beth is the most clear and concise way to reach your goal imo. Sarabeth seems to be smushed together and I feel you lose the feeling of the name that is present when they are separate. Double-barrel names aren't usually my favorite but I find Sarah-Beth to be very charming and sweet. I think the hyphen may allow for less confusion down the road but if you really don't like it visually then I'm sure you can make Sarah Beth work. Good luck!
    23 year old name lover with a passion for art history married for three years to my much better half
    talking with said partner about trying to conceive our first late this year

If Seraphina can work....I think Sarabeth can work as a name.. Do you prefer to honor the Sarah spelling when you separate the name into Sarah Beth? I really like the suggestion of Sarah Elizabeth and calling her Sarah Beth...that'd be my personal solution.

I definitely prefer Sarah Beth. Sarabeth looks ridiculous, imo. Hyphenating it would work but is unnecessary. Lots of little girls have double names. It's nothing that people haven't dealt with before.