Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rowan

I love both Rowen Annabelle and Rowen Analeigh/Annalee! Very pretty and I love the meaning behind Rowen for you and your husband.
    Smothering one fur baby, my darling dog Briony Ember

Peregrine, Evander, Kaius, Stellan, Cassius
    Beatrice, Hazel, Thisbe, Amoret

I'm glad to see Rowan Annabelle getting some love! I will run Annalee by DH and see about adding that to the list as well.

I think Rowan Annabel is very light and crisp sounding! I slightly prefer that spelling. Another beautiful name option is Anneliese... I don't know if Rowan Anneliese is too much, but I think Anneliese is a gorgeous name.

By the way...my niece's name is Rowan Lee.

Personally I feel Rowan is more of a boys name. I've only ever met male Rowans and I can't see it on a girl. Mind you, things might be different over where you live
    Name lover

Girls: Lilith, Francesca, Viola, Azalea, Coralie, Thalia
    Boys: Zachary, Alexander, Tristan, Michael, Charlies/Charlie

Bunny names:
    M: Banjo, Chewbacca
    F: Kairi, Pika
    Uni: Bantha, Domino, Tadpole

My blog: http://thereviewinators.wordpress.com/

I love Rowan I think it is such a lovely name. Rowan is whimsical and spunky but the nature quality of it keeps it firmly grounded. I absolutely adore Rowan Annabelle I think it is a beautiful way to incorporate a family name while giving her something that is just for her. I do slightly prefer the Annabel spelling because I feel it is a bit fresher and more simplistic rather than feminine and frilly like Annabelle but I love the sound either way. Good luck
    23 year old name lover with a passion for art history married for three years to my much better half
    talking with said partner about trying to conceive our first late this year