Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Theodora Juniper?

Does it work with the other two?

Helena Valentine
    Gloria Bernadette
    Theodora Juniper

Hoping I've finally found a winner...
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

Cair Paravel :)
    Theodora Juniper is lovely! And I think it's fab with Helena. I am a bit worried about Gloria and Theodora as sisters, though--they share quite a few similar sounds (the strong "O"s and "R"s and "A"s, with the emphasis on the "Or" part for each name...). Still a lovely name, though, and if you use a nn (particularly something along the lines of Thea or Teddy over Dora) I do think it could be usable with Gloria, as well.
    twenty-something namenerd & aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles | Olivia Wren Camille | Rowan Ezra Jack
    Violet Emilia Mary | Casper Nathaniel Eden | Grace Odilia Lily | Samuel Gaspard John | Adele Sofia Eloise | Grant Frédéric Conrad

I've recently started a new story--feel free to come along with me for the journey!
    Chapter 2 is now up!!

Wishing for Greece, stuck in the US
    I love it. I don't usually like Juniper, but it sounds really great with Theodora.

I think Theodora sounds great with the others. Gloria does share sounds, but that doesn't bother me. ^_^ -- My Amazon Author Page

Represented by:

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th, 2013
    Amelia Lorien Sophia -- December 2015.

I like Theodora Juniper, and I think it pairs well with the other names. Winner.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

I'd switch them. Juniper is such a bright, fun name, and Theodora is so austere and heavy. Juniper Theodora is delightful.