Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sibling Name for Henry - too close?

The only name my husband and I both seem to like is Howard. Henry and Howard too close? In the future if we have any girls I'd like their name(s) to be Eleanor and Lola.

If I can get him interested, I also like William and Oliver for boy's names. TIA!

I personally would say yes, Henry and Howard are too similar. But I also know lots of people wouldn't have a problem with it, so it's really just personal preference.
    I think Henry and Oliver sounds great!

I think Henry and Howard are really close especially if you think you're going to have three kids since Henry, Howard and Eleanor feels like Eleanor sticks out.
    Mother to: Patrick Werner (3/10) and Mary Claire (06/12)

I think William and Henry are just marvelous together--but so did Princess Diana--so Oliver and Henry. Eleanor would be a beautiful addition to those two boys. Congrats!

I don't think Henry and Howard are any closer than any other 2 names that start with the same letter. If it was, say, Harold and Howard, I think you'd have a problem, but Henry and Howard feel very different to me. If you're going to call Howard Howey, that might be a bit too matchy, though.
    Mommy to...Maura Lucille

I had a baby today, I would name him/her...
    Patrick Donley or Brigid "Birdie" ???

BOYS: Seamus Arthur or Niall/Neil/Neal James
    GIRLS: ???