Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    sorceress; I like Elodie, Morgana, and Aurora. A lot of these names I like, but they're too popular for me {Emma, Alice, Phoebe etc}

stormshine; I like Lyra. I also like Luna, but my cousin named her daughter that, which sucks because Luna is one of the few girls names that I ever loved, and now I can't use it.

bellerose; I like Persephone, but I don't think I'd use it. I like India too, but it's too popular for me.

cosmonaut; These names are a little too out there for me, for the most part. I'm also not sure they'd age well personally. Right now I'm leaning towards Edmund or Bram for a boy, because they sound great on any kind of guy, whereas I can only imagine Arianwen or Ceridwen on a very beautiful young girl. I can't see an older woman with the name. I'm also not a huge fan of "Gwen" names :/ I can't decide if I like Seraphine or not..

Fiorella is very fairy-esque.
    I'm Sierra.
    I write poetry.
    I have no life--just my imagination.

Winifred, Faye, Adelheid, Agnes, Anne, Eleanor, Hollis, Arthur, Benedict, Finn

I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.~ Christopher Poindexter.

A lonely old soul : ~ Alaska ~ Remember *Mem* ~ Winter ~ Wolf .
    Little gent is currently nameless .

Hmmm, here are some less out there ones that may work:

Iris, Willow, June, Nora, Seren, Calla, Cora, Lyssa, Myrna (prn: Meer-na rather than Mur-na, perhaps), Muriel, Arielle, Melisande, Anya, Evelyn, Imogen, Frances, Laurel, Summer, August/a, Hazel

Mary | Elsbeth | Clotilde | Everild | Beatrix | Junia | Tabitha | Lavender | Octavia | Eve | March | Edwen

Simeon | Lionel | Barnabus | Ezekiel | Hector | Ignatius | August | Jove | Sayer | Booker | Mariner | Cecil | Godfrey

Mum to Ulysses, Bishop, Winifred and one yet unnamed boo.