Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Christabel - after the British suffragette Christabel Pankhurst
    Ada - after English mathematician Ada Lovelace, whose real first name was Augusta, but she went by Ada
    Josephine - after American suffragist and civil rights activist Josephine St. Pierre Ruffin
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Kate for The Duchess of Cambridge, as she is everything a woman aspires to be, in my opinion. Educated, eloquent, classy, elegant, ambitious, beautiful and very admirable.

Luna for Luna Lovegood. I think that one speaks for itself.

Also various women in my family, especially my mother and sister, but I won't go into the specific names for privacy reasons.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

Quite the challenge. I love Ella Fitzgerald's music, her voice is my anti-anxiety medicine and in a weird way it feels like she has been such a presence in my life. So Ella is one. And then, this might seem silly to some, but I really love and admire JK Rowling. So Joanne or Jo.

Carrie - Carrie Underwood, she's so gorgeous and her music is amazing. I love her to death!

Luna - I'm a bit of a HP geek and Luna Lovegood was my favorite character. I loved how she wasn't afraid to be herself, even with all her awkward quirks and sayings. I see a lot of myself in her.

Hermione - Hermione Granger was my second favorite female character. I truly admired her brains and bravery.

Storey - She was a very dear freind of mine a while back. She was there for me and helped me through a lot in the years I knew her. After she moved away, I lost her phone number and we just lost touch.

Jean - My grandmother's name, and we are still very close.

Also Demi Lovato has really inspired me to. Her story and her music has really helped me through a lot of my 'Bad Days'. Her and Carrie's music give me the strength to carry on and see to the next.
    Its almost like their music, and Joanne's beautifully written story of Harry Potter, all give me the hope and strength I need to hold out for tomorrow and what it might brings.
    Last edited by zoey_walker53; July 28th, 2013 at 04:14 PM.
    Teenberry. INFP. Ravenclaw. Passions: art, theatre, music, psychology, yoga, meditation, naming, and reading.
    (Changing my name to Zoie Willow.)

For a future...
    Ever-so Darling Daughter:
    Opal Eleanor ~ Lavender Elaine ~ Harmony Ophelia Maude ~ Poet Aurelia Charlotte

Splendid Son:
    Sebastian River - Hugo William Sky - Hawthorne Timothy Lewis - Rivers Cornelius Henry

Mainly Amelia for Amelia Earhart.
    ~ Larissa

Araminta Lark
    Seraphina Daisy ~ Waverly Claire
    Zelda Marjorie ~ Romilly Violet ~ Cecily Darling
    Snow Evangeline ~ Marigold Francesca ~ Laszlo Oliver ~ Darwin Blake
    Gideon Levi ~ Fisher Gray ~ Jasper Elias
    Simon Apollo ~ Orlando Archer
    Phineas Jack

Crushing hard... Saylor Adeline ... Mazarine Alice ... Penrose Elizabeth