Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by cmhinken View Post
    Althea maybe? I personally really like Ophelia, but I can understand someone not being as big of a fan. Filomena/Philomena? Rowena? Delfina?Odessa? Acacia? I'm just throwing a bunch out there that struck me as along the same lines as Ophelia, but that may not be the direction you want to go. Maybe something along the lines of a Scarlett, Magdalene, Silvia, Eden? Or are those too contemporary sounding? Thoughts?

For the boys, again I hope this is the right direction to head in- Aurelio, Carnell, Matthias, Eliezer, Desmond?
    I like Althea and Odessa! And The same direction as Ophelia is exactly where I want to be going, haha. I'm not limiting myself to a name meaning 'Beauty' as I'd originally intended, as they are a tad obvious, so just... anything works, basically. It's about sound and personality.

Matthias is actually one of my top boy's names right now, ha. It feels a bit... young? Beast is hard; I need a name that sounds dark but not evil, isn't popular right now/in the past ten years (so as not to be heavily associated with youth in my mind), preferably kind of long. Somewhere between Eliezer and Desmond.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.