Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Please review my list! :)

Hi Berries!

Please review the below list and leave your thoughts/opinions/suggestions on each of the names. I'm more looking to see what kind of vibe each of these names give you and also what kind of little girl you would envisage living with it. Please also list which name would be your favourite pick of the bunch (if any) and if any combo's FN & MN scream out like a perfect pair to you.

If you don't like any on the list feel free to leave alternative similar suggestions.

Ivy
    Stella
    Alexandra
    Willow
    Zoe
    Ava
    Miranda
    Charlotte
    Scarlett
    Vivien
    Poppy
    Violet

Thank you all in advance for taking the time to comment
    Last edited by b_star7; July 27th, 2013 at 03:04 AM.

Ivy - Very sweet. I like this a lot. I see a girl with blonde hair and green eyes; she has a very innocent personality.
    Stella - Super spunky, and great for other people's children. Stella is a girl with short, slightly messy hair and a loud, booming voice.
    Alexandra - Nice, a little common though...I also like Alessandra. Alexandra has curly hair, brown eyes, and a love for cooking.
    Willow - I really like this! I just find the tree so elegant and graceful. Willow is a girl with light brown wavy hair, hazel eyes, and has a soft spot for animals.
    Zoe - Surprisingly, I prefer the Zoey spelling; that y just seems to make the name more complete. Zoe is like Stella, only with long, brown hair.
    Ava - Pretty, but popular. I also like Ada (I prefer the Spanish pronunciation: odd-ah). Ava has blonde hair in pigtails, blue eyes, and a love for singing.
    Miranda - Not a fan, though I'm not quite sure why. I like Mira though. Miranda has thick, dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. She's shy and likes to read.
    Charlotte - This is very sweet and cute. A spicier version is Carlotta, which I think would make a great sibset with Stella. Charlotte wears her brown hair in a braid and plays the piano.
    Scarlett - This is alright, but you have better names on your list. Scarlett...well, I think of the Gone With the Wind character.
    Vivien - I prefer the Vivienne spelling, but I think this name is very pretty. - Vivien has black hair, dark brown almond eyes, and is very logical and down-to-earth.

Ivy and Willow are my top picks
    Last edited by tay2thestars; July 27th, 2013 at 03:13 AM.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

Poppy and Willow are my favorites, Poppy suits almost any little girl but not so suitable for an adult? Willow is kind of dreamy and wispy but would suit any age.

Quote Originally Posted by tay2thestars View Post
    Ivy - Very sweet. I like this a lot. I see a girl with blonde hair and green eyes; she has a very innocent personality.
    Stella - Super spunky, and great for other people's children. Stella is a girl with short, slightly messy hair and a loud, booming voice.
    Alexandra - Nice, a little common though...I also like Alessandra. Alexandra has curly hair, brown eyes, and a love for cooking.
    Willow - I really like this! I just find the tree so elegant and graceful. Willow is a girl with light brown wavy hair, hazel eyes, and has a soft spot for animals.
    Zoe - Surprisingly, I prefer the Zoey spelling; that y just seems to make the name more complete. Zoe is like Stella, only with long, brown hair.
    Ava - Pretty, but popular. I also like Ada (I prefer the Spanish pronunciation: odd-ah). Ava has blonde hair in pigtails, blue eyes, and a love for singing.
    Miranda - Not a fan, though I'm not quite sure why. I like Mira though. Miranda has thick, dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. She's shy and likes to read.
    Charlotte - This is very sweet and cute. A spicier version is Carlotta, which I think would make a great sibset with Stella. Charlotte wears her brown hair in a braid and plays the piano.
    Scarlett - This is alright, but you have better names on your list. Scarlett...well, I think of the Gone With the Wind character.
    Vivien - I prefer the Vivienne spelling, but I think this name is very pretty. - Vivien has black hair, dark brown almond eyes, and is very logical and down-to-earth.

Ivy and Willow are my top picks
    Thank you! This is exactly the kind of feedback I'm looking for it's really interesting to know what other people think when they hear one of your favorite names
    B x
    Australia

Alexandra Mia's Mummy ❤

over all pretty popular and common:

Ivy - the original 'i want a nature name' name
    Stella - just okay, i find it a 'push' name like pushing
    Alexandra - classic
    Willow - too trendy
    Zoe - cute, quirky. can feel nicknamey though
    Ava - too trendy
    Miranda - can only think of 'lost in the gap' like its not quite one of the non-feminine girl names and yet never made it to 'feminine'
    Charlotte - very popular but classic
    Scarlett - i think of is Johansson and the type of women other women dislike and fear
    Vivien - prefer Vivienne but recently used by the Jolie-Pitts
    Poppy - too trendy
    Violet - gentle & soft, not bad