Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Something about Willow Ava is gorgeous to me. I also love Ivy. Willow Ivy (too botanical?) Willow Ava, Ivy Alexandra.
    ~~~~~~14 year old Canadian geek~~~~~~
    Girls:
    Alaska, Laila, Jasmine, Rachel, Amara, Daine, Anne, Sarai, Caroline, Alianne, Freya, Sophie, Coraline, Beth
    Combos: Alaska Jasmine, Alianne Inara, Laila Coraline, Freya Sarai, Anne Zaina, Rachel Amira, Amara May, Sophie Noor, Beth Aziza
    Boys:
    Avery, Rowan, Stellan, Sky, Dusk, Hart, Castiel, Alastair
    Combos: Dusk Alexander, Sky Amir, Hart Ismail

Ivy - My favorite name from your list. My only problem with it is that since it's so short I have a hard time finding a middle name. But I love it, it's worth the hunt.
    Stella - I like it, but not as much as a lot of other berries.
    Alexandra - It's a beautiful name, but I'm not a big fan of the traditional Alex and Lexi nicknames.
    Willow - Like.
    Zoe - haha my parents have a cat named Zoe so I'm biased.
    Ava - SO popular, but a lovely name.
    Miranda - A nice Shakespearean name, but nothing special to me.
    Charlotte - Like it a lot. You can never go wrong with Charlotte.
    Scarlett - I like it, but I'm afraid it's a little trendy.
    Vivien - Prefer Violet.
    Poppy - Cute as a nickname, but in the US I don't think it's substantial enough as a full name.
    Violet - Beautiful.

My favorites are Ivy, Charlotte and Violet. But really, these are all tried and true, none of them are bad names.
    - current loves -
    Genevieve - Aurelia - Penelope - Clementine - Matilda - Wilhelmina - Josephine - Cordelia
    Max - Frederick - Elliot - Gus - Atticus - Felix - Theodore - Beckett - Calvin

You guys are all amazing.. So interesting reading everyones views on these names! It's really helpful. Thank you!
    B x
    Australia

Alexandra Mia's Mummy ❤

Current favourites:
    Girls:Amelie, Isobel, Ruby and Imogen.
    Boys: Reuben, Joel, Caleb and Tobias.

I think I would cross Ivy, Willow and Poppy off the list. I'm not a huge fan of nature names and to me, Poppy feels too juvenile to belong to a grown woman. I love the others, though. Have you thought about Clara? I have always liked that name and it fits well with your current list.