Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    go with Saiorse, just making sure you know its pronounced sare-sha and people will have trouble with it for your child's whole life.

Loretta is a retired country singer. Josephine just doesnt seem to fit, especially in combo with Elizabeth.

also if every first born girl in your family was offered up to wolves would you do that too? i know tradition is great and all, but i think so many people use it and family names as a cop out because finding new names is a hard thing to do especially if you want everyone in the family to like it. i just think looking bad and finding different names in your family tree is more exciting and refreshing then saying 50 Taylor's middle names have been Elizabeth.

could always start using different forms of that name in order to bring variety to the family, like Elisabetta, Lisbeth, Elisheva, or Ellspeth.

and personally since Taylor is so common i prefer Ferris.

I know it's pronounced sare-sha and love the sound of it. People in NZ tend to say Ser-sha instead which is fine too. To me its the same as people pronouncing my name slightly differently all over the world.

Is Lauretta better?

Another vote for Saorise Elizabeth. It's perfect.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

How about Mae Elizabeth? Or Laura Elizabeth? I don't like Loretta. I also think Josephine is pretty.

Hmm can't really use Laura as I have a friend called Laura. What about Saoirse-Mae Elizabeth?