Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Too close for sibling names?

Ezra has been at the top of our boy list for a while now. I just love everything about it. My concern it this...We have a daughter named Ella. HOWEVER, our other two children's names are Claire and Caleb. I cant decide if it's charming or annoying that we would have two "C's" and two "E's."

My other concern with Ezra is that I'm worried it's going to the girls. I DO NOT want a name that is even remotely unisex or has the potential to become such.

Thoughts?
    Mommy to 3 little ones and trying for #4, and already thinking of names! (Of course!)

If you don't trip over Claire and Caleb I think Ella and Ezra will be fine. I not heard of any girl Ezra's and would assume boy on hearing it.
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.

Thanks. Also I should probably share that it would go every other child. C, E, C, E.
    Mommy to 3 little ones and trying for #4, and already thinking of names! (Of course!)

i think they all have different enough sounds that its not sing-songy. go for it!

ps Ezra going to the girls??? havent heard of that and even if it does for a few i dont think it will catch on, it will be a weird outcropping.

Whether you think the matching initials is fine is all that matters. It's not really my style but I don't find it silly.

I only know one female Ezra, who should be around 12 years old by now. I wouldn't think that it's very pervasive as a unisex name.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them