Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Do you like the full name Calliope?

I am assuming you are pronouncing it "El-ees-ee-ah". But I wanted to point out that I do know someone with this name who pronounces it "A-leash-uh".

Anyway, I like the Elysia Juliet Poppy combo the best. Elysia Poppy Sage is too nature-esque and I just don't like the "de lune" part. It kind of sounds like "The loon".

Thank you for the feedback.
    I like calliope, but a few of my friends think its a code name for lady bits, so I can't use it :-(
    de Lune is from the song clair de lune- which we play often and seems to have a calming effect on baby.
    I have always loved sage and I try nt to get too nature-y with my names!

Having two middle names is a tradition in my family and I would sooner give up poppy as a middle rather than have one child in the whole family who only has one middle name.
    I like quite a few of the suggested combos and I'll run them by hubby! Hopefully he goes for Genevieve or vivienne, I've had those names down on my list for a while! I also like belle, willow and elowen and a few others! :-)
    Welcomed T January 2012

Expecting another little mover July 2013

Will it be -

Genevieve, Zara, Catalina, Maylia, Juliet or Ivy

OR

Archer, Bodhi, Teague, Miller, Tavish, or Rio

Instead of de lune, what about altalune?

If thats not your cup of tea, I really love the suggestions of Genevieve and Vivienne. They balance it quite nicely. How about Elysia Poppy Willow?

If you cant find something that flows exactly right, maybe you should scrap poppy, and try something different. Elysia Vivienne Sage is pretty.

Best of luck!

Btw, you had me cracking up about you misreading it as poopy. Lol.
    |Penelope Winter Rose | Alexander Gideon Delayne | Luna Aurora Belle | William Owen Emrys | Liliana Tallulah Grace | Micah Isaac James | Dahlia Winter Carys | Elijah Samuel Leon | Coraline Lavinia Jane | Jasper Everett Greer | Gianna Francesca Maryse | August River Jordan | Magnolia Gwyneira Hesper | Silas John Paul | Anastasia Beatrix Pearl | Leland Samuel Delayne | Artemis Elektra Victoria | Lachlan Isaiah Rhys | Arcadia Callista Maeve|