Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Not literally--it just makes me think of meal worms whenever I hear Millie because the words are so close.

I prefer Millie as a nickname (for Mila or Milena, if you dislike Amelia), but I think it's okay as a stand alone name.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

i think its always safer and more fun to have a full name. that way your kid has options. they may hate or grow out of a nickname. it could even become the source of taunts, teasing, etc that they could leave behind more easily if they had a full name

full name i'd use Millerna

she was a secondary character, a princess, in the anime Escaflowne
    i do not ignore the Rich Text toolbar provided me. i bold, italicize, enlarge, underline and CAPITALIZE for emphasis, individuality, and to capture attention among the endless Arial Standard Size Font that everyone else uses.
    i am not screaming nor will i cosset you. i do this to highlight the most important aspect of my thoughts so they are not lost again in the never ending sea of tiny, black, tempered letters that make up forums everywhere.
    ~*~ i encourage you to do the same ~*~