Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Thanks for all the feedback! I agree that it's a beautiful and in my opinion, timeless, name. Even if most would consider it dated, that doesn't phase me at all. I am even really liking the way it sounds with my last name now, but I don't know if I can get past the mis-matchiness of the siblings. The style aspect I could get over, I suppose. But as some of you pointed out, Brenna and Vanessa might sound too close! Names get shortened to one syllable most of the time if our busy household, and are Bren and Ness too confusing? I suppose I could always go the "Van" route but Ness/Nessa is so much cuter! Ahh, I don't know. One to keep in mind for now. Still got a few months to go

Ive always had a soft spot for Vanessa and dont find it dated at all. I think its a beautiful name, and very wearable. I love the nickname possibilites of Nessa and Nessi.

I think Mason, Brenna and Vanessa actually sound great together. Vanessa Maeve is stunning, Maeve is actually on my list too.
    |Penelope Winter Rose | Alexander Gideon Delayne | Luna Aurora Belle | William Owen Emrys | Liliana Tallulah Grace | Micah Isaac James | Dahlia Winter Carys | Elijah Samuel Leon | Coraline Lavinia Jane | Jasper Everett Greer | Gianna Francesca Maryse | August River Jordan | Magnolia Gwyneira Hesper | Silas John Paul | Anastasia Beatrix Pearl | Leland Samuel Delayne | Artemis Elektra Victoria | Lachlan Isaiah Rhys | Arcadia Callista Maeve|

I think it's a great name. There have been other threads on this name, and opinions ranged from dated to timeless, but the majority seemed to think it an underused beauty, which i agree with. Plus I love the nickname Nessa/Ness...it reminds me of Tessa/Tess, and I like it a millions times more than Nelly/Nell.

I think it's pretty. I think it fits just fine with Mason and Brenna -- honestly, I only think the whole sibset thing is a concern when you go from something like Anne, Jane, and John to Ekaterina for number four. Mason, Brenna and Vanessa are fine together. And I'm fairly sure I went to school with an Irish Vanessa, so there you go. Not unprecedented. Go for it!!

Vanessa just seems dated to me. I love the names of your children though, I'd want their sibling to have something just as fresh and cool as they do!