Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Are these names too close?

Our daughter's name is Eliana...we are expecting baby #2.

For boys names we are considering Emmett and Elliott. Are those too close to Eliana?

I am open to other name suggestions. I tend to like names that are not popular, but also are not too unusual.

I think Emmett is fine, buy Elliot is too close.

Are you looking for only 'E' name suggestions, and would you like girl names too?

I think Elliot and Eliana are too close. You can do another E-name if you want, but I would avoid El-names. Emmett is okay because the only think it has in common with Eliana is the first letter.
    Mommy to...Maura Lucille

I had a baby today, I would name him/her...
    Patrick Donley or Brigid "Birdie" ???

BOYS: Seamus ???, Niall/Neil/Neal James
    GIRLS: Deirdre/Deidra "Dear" ???

Emmett is more doable than Elliot, in my opinion. I would only caution you of using another E name if you plan to have other children and are not sure you could find another E name you love. I think it would be odd to have Eliana, Elliot, and Clara.
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles

Emmett is fine, Elliot definitely is not. I echo corajsb in saying you can't be too careful when deciding to use the same initial on your first two kids, though.
    Susannah ~ Marigold ~ Katharine ~ Violet ~ Annemarie ~ Thalia ~ Fiona ~ Juliet ~ Lucy ~ Elisabeth ~ Madeline ~ Primrose ~ Molly ~ Sophia ~
    William ~ Caspian ~ Timothy ~ Peter ~ Roland ~ Arthur ~ Percy ~ Elliot ~ Llewellyn ~ Nico ~ John Paul ~ Finn ~ Benedict ~ Faramir