Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    dont tether a child to the single name of Kitty.

use it as a nickname for Katherine, with the K.

Nay, for the reasons that have been told by everyone else. Just no.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

I think Kitty is really charming and I wouldn't bat an eye to meet a teenager or adult named Kitty. I think that it may work best as a nn just so your daughter has a longer option but if you plan on solely calling her Kitty I could see it working. I also think the family connection makes it very special and is a wonderful way to honor your grandmother. I do think that Kitty would fit in well your other girl names I could absolutely see a Winnie, Nella, and Kitty sibset but Kitty may feel a little odd being the only one without a more formal full name.
    23 year old name lover with a passion for art history married for three years to my much better half
    talking with said partner about trying to conceive our first late this year

I know someone called Kitty - her mother always wanted to name her Kitty but in case her daughter didn't like it in later life - on her birth certificate it is actually Catherine. But Kitty loves Kitty and Kitty is what it has always been.

I love love love Kitty so a definite YES from me! Personally I would just use Kitty on the birth cert.