Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    dont tether a child to the single name of Kitty.

use it as a nickname for Katherine, with the K.

Nay, for the reasons that have been told by everyone else. Just no.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna.
    21 years old name nerd. Finally done with uni.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

I think Kitty is really charming and I wouldn't bat an eye to meet a teenager or adult named Kitty. I think that it may work best as a nn just so your daughter has a longer option but if you plan on solely calling her Kitty I could see it working. I also think the family connection makes it very special and is a wonderful way to honor your grandmother. I do think that Kitty would fit in well your other girl names I could absolutely see a Winnie, Nella, and Kitty sibset but Kitty may feel a little odd being the only one without a more formal full name.
    23 year old name lover with a passion for art history married for three years to my much better half
    talking with said partner about trying to conceive our first late this year

I know someone called Kitty - her mother always wanted to name her Kitty but in case her daughter didn't like it in later life - on her birth certificate it is actually Catherine. But Kitty loves Kitty and Kitty is what it has always been.

I love love love Kitty so a definite YES from me! Personally I would just use Kitty on the birth cert.