Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Red face BNG: The Diary of a Young, Young Girl

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Go here and keep this open in a new window.

2. Before each section of the story, there will be a list of numbers and corresponding “answers”. Use the die (linked above) to find out your “answer”. Plug that answer into the following story. There will likely be multiple parts to the story, spanning over a few different threads. If another part to the story is created, I will link it in the OP.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

ROLL THE DIE

Young, Young Girl First [YYG]:
    1. Kate
    2. Petra
    3. Katniss
    4. Evadne
    5. Juliette
    6. Lara
    7. Matilda
    8. Nova

YYG Middle:
    1. Valentina
    2. Estella
    3. Agnes
    4. Clara
    5. Evangeline
    6. Susannah
    7. Zarya
    8. Ivy

Family Last Name [LN]:
    1. Alves
    2. Nurmi
    3. Cardona
    4. Oriol
    5. Roma
    6. Boehler
    7. Holmes
    8. Seymour

Brother 1 First [B1]:
    1. Raul
    2. Jessie
    3. Levi
    4. Dale
    5. Glenn
    6. Cole
    7. Eddie
    8. Neil

B1 Middle:
    1. Skyler
    2. Johnnie
    3. Jimmie
    4. Dexter
    5. Dusty
    6. Everett
    7. Maxwell
    8. Floyd

Brother 2 First [B2]:
    1. Myles
    2. Dalton
    3. Roland
    4. Brice
    5. Zane
    6. Darrin
    7. Lonnie
    8. Marlon

B2 Middle:
    1. Cale
    2. Silas
    3. Waylon
    4. Louie
    5. Theron
    6. Dennis
    7. Jeremy
    8. Edmond

Brother 3 First [B3]:
    1. Kirby
    2. Wilfred
    3. Elisha
    4. Lukas
    5. Duncan
    6. Tate
    7. Billie
    8. Rocco

B3 Middle:
    1. Lane
    2. Lance
    3. Gerald
    4. Wayne
    5. Arthur
    6. Tyler
    7. Bruce
    8. Martin

Brother 4 First [B4]:
    1. Chester
    2. Robbie
    3. Donovan
    4. Coby
    5. Doyle
    6. Kevin
    7. Kai
    8. Micah

B4 Middle:
    1. Ross
    2. Ralph
    3. Caleb
    4. Devin
    5. Blake
    6. Howard
    7. Francis
    8. Tyson

Dearest Father First [DF]:
    1. Daniel
    2. Steven
    3. Raymond
    4. Gregory
    5. Lawrence
    6. Peter
    7. Carl
    8. Jack

DF Middle:
    1. Seth
    2. Bud
    3. Graham
    4. Hoyt
    5. Anderson
    6. Buster
    7. Elroy
    8. Garth

Dearest Mother First [DM]:
    1. Margot
    2. Charmaine
    3. Arline
    4. Callie
    5. Allison
    6. Sybil
    7. Heather
    8. Mavis

DM Middle:
    1. Sue
    2. Marsha
    3. Sarah
    4. Dianne
    5. Constance
    6. Joanne
    7. Louisa
    8. Norma

----------------------------------------------------------------

January 6, 1993 – 10 years old

Dear Diary,

I found you laying on the street today. I flipped you open to find who you belonged to, but you had nothing but blank pages. So I guess you belong to me now. Yay! Now, what to write in you… Maybe I’ll start off by telling you about my family.

My name is [YYG] [Middle] [LN]. I have 4 little brothers. Their names are [B1] [Middle] LN], [B2] [Middle] [LN], [B3] [Middle] [LN], and [B4] [Middle] [LN]. [B1] is 7, [B2] and [B3] are 6, and [B4] is 5. Our dad’s name is [DF] [Middle] [LN]. He died when I was seven, before [Ten] was born. My mom’s name is [DM] [Middle] [LN].

My mom works a lot. She gets home after I put the boys to bed and she leaves before they wake up. They hardly ever see her. I only see her because I wake up early enough to get the boys ready for school. I love school. We all do. At school, we get warm food. Yum. Gotta go. Time to find some dinner for the boys. Goodnight, Diary!

--------------------------------------
    To be continued...
    Alba Johanna Leigh joined us March 21, 2013 @ 7:06pm ~ 7lbs, 4.6oz & 20in

Girls: ~ Alba Johanna Leigh (used) ~ Avia Mathilda Claire
    Boys: ~ Kilian Justus Lucan ~ Oliver Zane Josiah

My favorite names!

Dear Diary,

I found you laying on the street today. I flipped you open to find who you belonged to, but you had nothing but blank pages. So I guess you belong to me now. Yay! Now, what to write in you… Maybe I’ll start off by telling you about my family.

My name is Evadne Ivy Boehler. I have 4 little brothers. Their names are Eddie Everett Boehler, Roland Dennis Boehler, Tate Arthur Boehler, and Robbie Ralph Boehler. Eddie is 7, Roland and Tate are 6, and Robbie is 5. Our dad’s name is Lawrence Graham Boehler. He died when I was seven, before Robbie was born. My mom’s name is Charmaine Norma Boehler.

My mom works a lot. She gets home after I put the boys to bed and she leaves before they wake up. They hardly ever see her. I only see her because I wake up early enough to get the boys ready for school. I love school. We all do. At school, we get warm food. Yum. Gotta go. Time to find some dinner for the boys. Goodnight, Diary!
    Alba Johanna Leigh joined us March 21, 2013 @ 7:06pm ~ 7lbs, 4.6oz & 20in

Girls: ~ Alba Johanna Leigh (used) ~ Avia Mathilda Claire
    Boys: ~ Kilian Justus Lucan ~ Oliver Zane Josiah

My favorite names!

LN: Oriol
    YGG: Juliette Ivy
    B1: Cole Dexter
    B2: Roland Louie
    B3: Lukas Arthur
    B4: Chester Blake
    DF: Carl Anderson
    DM: Margot Louisa

Dear Diary,

My name is Juliette Ivy Oriol. I have 4 little brothers. Their names are Cole Dexter Oriol, Roland Louie Oriol, Lukas Arthur Oriol and Chester Blake Oriol. Cole is 7, Roland and Luke are 6, and Chester is 5. Our dad’s name is Carl Anderson Oriol. He died when I was five, before Chester was born. My mom’s name is Margot Louisa Oriol.

Dear Diary,

My name is Evadne Estella Alves. I have 4 little brothers. Their names are Jessie Boyd Alves, Zane Theron Alves, Kirby Tyler and Micah Howard. Jessie is 7, Zane and Kirby are 6, and Micah is 5. Our dad’s name is Daniel Elroy Alves. He died when I was seven, before Micah was born. My mom’s name is Arline Sue Alves.

20. Directioner. Doctor Who. Sherlock. Supernatural. Name lover.

Young Ladies (Not all): Adelisa, Oriana, Clover, Victoria, Georgina, Amelia, Genevieve, Jemima, Edith, Adelaide, Eleanor, Ottilie, Henrietta, River, Clara, Francesca
    Adelisa Genevieve | Clara Josephine

Young Sirs (Not all): Edmund, Rory, Louis, Niall, Frederick, Osmond, Henry, Desmond, William, James, Oliver, Rowan, Wesley, Liam, Zayn, Sherlock, Castiel, George
    Edmund Michael | George William |

Young, Young Girl [YYG]: Petra Zarya

Family Last Name [LN]: Roma

Brother 1 [B1]: Jessie Everett

Brother 2 [B2]: Lonnie Louie

Brother 3 [B3]: Elisha Bruce

Brother 4 [B4]: Kai Francis

Dearest Father [DF]: Raymond Graham

Dearest Mother [DM]: Callie Dianne

Dear Diary,

My name is Petra Zarya Roma. I have 4 little brothers. Their names are Jessie Everett Roma, Lonnie Louie Roma, Elisha Bruce Roma, and Kai Francis Roma. Jessie is 7, Lonnie and Elisha are 6, and Kai is 5. Our dad’s name is Raymond Graham Roma. He died when I was seven, before Kai was born. My mom’s name is Callie Dianne Roma.

--------------------------------------
    To be continued...