Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Talking Dystopian/Steampunk/Post Apocalypitic Character Names?

Hello all! I am writing a story about a girl in a post-apocalyptic world who is told that she must become a Burner or be executed. A Burner is the job of a 17-year-old boy or girl. They are given a flamethrower and box of matches, a valuable currency in the New Haven. The New Haven is basically what's left of North America. Only half of the United States survived, and joined forces with Canada to become New Haven. So I need a name for a 17 year old girl. I was thinking something innocent-sounding, like Marie. She will have to burn down the overpopulated cites, with no mercy.
    I also need a name for a 21-year old male. He is the trainer. He has to have a nickname that everyone knows him by, like Four in Divergent, but also have a real name. He will train the girl and three other Burners to become strong both physically and mentally.
    I need 3 names, two boys names and one girls name. It can really be anything. You don't find out much about their personalities, other than they're vicious.

Thank you!
    Btw what do you think of the story? My family says it's great. Cause I'm only 11 )) woah I know lol not many 11 yr olds are on nameberry. But I wanna be a writer. ))

Try.

Girl- Any characters
    Hazel
    Anastasia
    Kristen
    Amber
    Nina
    Mara
    Alison
    Catherine
    Annabeth

Trainer- Any characters
    William "Li"
    Elphias "Phi"
    Tristan "Tris"
    Jackson "Jax"
    Myren "Ren"
    Silas "Sil"
    Ross
    Brady
    Tanner
    Leo
    Olivier
    Bradley
    Ashford
    Miranda ・13 ・Fangirl ・Author
    Writer ・Student ・Game of Thrones

♕ Kings ♕
    Rafael ・Jared ・Felix ・Sebastien ・Emmett ・Varan
    ♔ Queens ♔
    Ingrid ・Saskia ・Minerva ・Magnolia ・Norna ・Emilia ・Louisa ・Jemsa ・Isobel ・Lucrezia

Author of

Royal
    Empire of Crowns

rainierloner: Wow! Those are all amazing names! I will probably use the name Declan for the trainer. I'm definitely using the names Mason and Griffen for the minors and maybe Lillith for the other minor. Thank you a lot! I also love the names Clara and Ellie. So I'm debating those and Marie. And thanks. I should read your story, too!

Here is a list of girls names for the MC: Olivia, Isabelle, Alexandra, Claire, Harper, Jane, Catherine/ Katherine, Ivy, Grace, Mary, Clara, Charlotte, Lily, Ruby, Natalie, Ellie, Hazel, Rose, June, Hanna, Emily, Emma, Taylor, Mia, Leah, or Ava.

For the boy-- Liam, Asher, Parker, William, Tristan, Rowan, Zander, Brendan, Caleb, Jude, Keiran, Cade, James, Emmett, Declan, Rhys, Ezra, Jake, Kellan, Noah, Ian, Ryan, Carter, Xavier, Daniel, Alec, Justin, Nico, Logan, Finn, or Luke. I'm not really sure what the nn should be, probably just a personal kind of thing...

The two boys names could be Mason, Ethan, Jadon, Ryder, Derek, Sam, Colby, Jace, Dmitry, Maxwell, Kellan, Gael, Axel, Roman, Tanner, Kyle, Jordan, Rylan, Forrest, Miller, Emerson, Phoenix, Damien, Griffen, Wilder, Nyx, Bastien, Drake, Tyrone, Dominic, Gunner, Reed, Jaxson, Brock, Dakota, Malik, Knox, Maddox, Aidan, Victor, Isaiah, Orion, Cael, Archer, or Donovan.

The other girl's name could be Serafina, Katharina, Viktoria, Bristol, Zara, Amabel, Saige, Lilith, Amira, Raven, Kathleen, Athena, Irene, Ophelia, Samara, Bryony, Gemma, or Arwena.

Good luck with writing your story! It's sounds like something I'd read. Also, don't worry you're not the only young one here-- I just turned 12 and I'm writing a book too.
    ♂ Alexander, Emmett, James ♂
    ♀ Adelaide, Beatrice, Charlotte, Felicity, Hazel, Imogen, Phoebe ♀

Miranda082:
    Thank you! I really love the name Jackson nn Jax but none of the girls names struck me for the MC. I think I'll use the name Amber for one of the minor characters. Still open to suggestions!