WDYT of my 3 recent crushes?

hi! I have some girl names which I've been crushing on recently and I was wondering what you think of them! Maybe even some pros and cons to each name as thats how I choose my top tens most of the time if I can't choose between some names!

Verona - I was talking to a friend who had baby sat 2 children the night before and they were called Verona & Sterling. My love for both names was restored when I heard of a 1 year old Sterling and a 4 year old Verona! I would pronounce Verona like 'Vur-Oh-Nah' if that makes sense? I like the NN Ro & Roo, but are there any other nicknames?

Seren - I love that it means star. I loved the name Star when I was about 7 because I love Stars and thought it was cool. Nicknames would probably be Ren/Reni

Louisa - If I ever used it, it would honor my mum because he middle name is Louise, and I just love Louisa. Ive never been a fan of Louise but I adore Louisa. Nicknames would be Lou, maybe Sia if I was feeling adventurous!

Thank you in advance!
    Arlo|Finn|Oliver|Taylor|Fox|Rhodes|Archer|Bram|Bay |Lane|Evett|Tyne|Bodhi

Everly|Arla|Clementine|Avalon|Iris|Charla|Allegra| Nova|Lark|Birdie|Ione|Indigo|Lumina

Verona: it's a lovely name, but place names are not really my style. That being said, I actually really like it and I think it doesn't automatically scream Verona, Italy. I love the nickname Roo/Ro. I guess you could also use Ronnie as a nickname, but I don't really care for it. Vera could also work, but might be a stretch.

Seren: love it and love your nicknames. If it was me, I would use Sorin, but my DH is from Romania so that would be the only reason. I think Bram and Seren would make a dashing sibset.

Louisa: a great way to honor your mom! I love the nickname Lula or Lulu. Only con is that Louisa seems a bit mainstream as compared to the names in your signature.

P.S. I love the names in your signature. We have very similar tastes!
    Last edited by jebaldas; July 26th, 2013 at 07:34 PM.
    D.S. lil Bam Bam

Love Verona. Seren makes me think of deadly toxins. Louisa is sweet. It sounds like a pretty little English girl.

Verona - This is a nice alternative to Veronica! And it sounds Italian, which is a definite plus to me : )

Seren - This is nice, but I kind of prefer Serena as it looks more finished (but I don't like the way it's pronounced as much).

Louisa - LOVE! But I like the nickname Lulu rather than Lou.
    Cricket Casimir Remy Wolfgang Otto Nightingale Fox Peregrine

Sylvie Dandelion Liesl Buttercup Phoebe Sunshine Rosemary Newt

Blanchefleur Innogen Maguelonne Edelweiss Dart Leodegraunce Cosmos

There is a small town near where I live called Verona, so while I could never use it, but it does have a pleasant sound.

Seren just doesn't look complete. Maybe Serene or Serena look fuller to me.

Louisa is nice and very underused.
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles