Names Searched Right Now:

Another list. Thoughts?

I don't know why this is so hard this time around. Adelyn Cate was so easy! This is what we are looking at now. 10 weeks to go. Spencer MUST be included as a middle but I'm open to using 2 middle names to keep her name on the girly side. (Spencer was my Grandfather and I am using it no question.. thankfully hubby agrees ). Any other middle name for a second spot is open. Last name starts with N and ends with ie so all ie/ey/etc names are out.

Thoughts?

Marlo
    Ema
    Caia/Caiya
    Laina
    Mya
    Lyra(h)
    Laelyn
    Lola

Marlo- This seems like a guys name to me, even though it isn't. It's NMS anyway, I prefer names with more history behind them. It would be a cute nickname for something longer like Margaret or Mary.
    Ema- I'd spell it with two ms. Even though it's very popular, it's a beautiful name.
    Caia- I prefer this spelling and I like the name.
    Laina- NMS. I prefer Reina if you want that sound.
    Mya- If you want the me-uh pronunciation, I would spell it Mia, and if it's the my-uh pronunciation I would spell it Maia or Maya.
    Lyra- It's okay, but NMS.
    Laelyn- NMS.
    Lola- This name is nice, but for me I immediately start singing "LOLA L-O-L-A LOLA"

Quote Originally Posted by esswei View Post
    Marlo- This seems like a guys name to me, even though it isn't. It's NMS anyway, I prefer names with more history behind them. It would be a cute nickname for something longer like Margaret or Mary.
    Ema- I'd spell it with two ms. Even though it's very popular, it's a beautiful name.
    Caia- I prefer this spelling and I like the name.
    Laina- NMS. I prefer Reina if you want that sound.
    Mya- If you want the me-uh pronunciation, I would spell it Mia, and if it's the my-uh pronunciation I would spell it Maia or Maya.
    Lyra- It's okay, but NMS.
    Laelyn- NMS.
    Lola- This name is nice, but for me I immediately start singing "LOLA L-O-L-A LOLA"
    Thanks! While I think names like Margaret and Mary are very pretty they just aren't me

How would you pronounce Caia if you saw it that way? I am wavering between the spellings because I want to be clear that it is like ky-ah.

Mya would be my-uh.

LOL to Lola! I know I would start singing it to her but I still love it!

Thanks again