Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Josie or Freya?

Josephine Antoinette is the best in my opinion

I love Freya Mariel, Freya Antoinette and Freya Josephine. But, dislike Josie... so childish.
    Sorry for mistakes, I am foreigner.
    If you like unusual and remarkable names, use them!
    Freya Romilly/ Melody Elysia/ Belle Seraphina/ Eva Melisande/ Elodie Sunniva
    Leon Percival/ Tristan Wulfric/ Magnus Oberon/ Finn Beowulf/ Arthur Peregrine

I like the idea of Josephine nn Josie.
    Josephine Freya Antoinette would be my suggestion.

I'd avoid Marie Antoinette as a combo like the plague. She was just too much of a pompous historical figure - and I'm surprised no one has mentioned this connection.
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).

Quote Originally Posted by sorceress View Post
    I love Freya Mariel, Freya Antoinette and Freya Josephine. But, dislike Josie... so childish.
    Well thanks a lot!

I like both Josie and Freya but dislike either with Antoinette. Are there any other names you would consider or could you give me an idea of your style.
    August John//Skandar Finn/Albert Igor/Samson Hugo/Dorothea Nim/Rani Jemima/Eimear Cosette/Olwen Eliora
    Julia Robin/Margo Milena/Nadia Willow/Primrose Iola/Cosmea Ruth/Emeline Hope/Ottilie Rowena/Miriam Celeste