Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

A.J R.j T.J etc. names?

Hi I was sitting here thinking about my brother T.J and I had some questions that I wanted to talk to you guys with? First of all how many blank-J names have you heard? I've heard.....

A.J
    B.J (which in todays time wouldn't be casually said)
    C.J
    D.J
    J.J
    K.J
    L.J
    O.J
    P.J
    R.J
    S.J
    T.J

Have you heard any others? or not heard any of these?

Also do you think its unoriginal to call your kids these if named after the dad? or would you rather go by the middle name?

And what do you think of girls with these names, I've only ever heard one and that was from Full House, remember D.J?

And my brother doesnt even right the dot anymore, it's just Tj, the j isn't even capitolized, comments on that?

Thanks I just want other people's opinions
    Ashley

Fave Girl Names? Aria, Ava, Avery, Blue, Blythe, Cyan, Emberlynn, Emery, Evelyn, Evening, Gemma, Grace, Haven, Honor, Iris, Ivory, Juliana, Lacey, Laila, Lana, Leilani, Lia, Liliana, Lucilla, Mary, May, Mia, May, Paisley, Rose, Saige, Snow, Storm, Susannah, True, and Waverly.

Fave Boy names? Ace, Atticus, Axel, Bentley, Braylen, Cain, Carter, Cedar, Cliff, Cyan, Dakota, Emmerson, Emmett, Everett, Ezra, Jax, Jaxon, Jethro, Kai, Levi, Liam, Lucas, Parker, Riley, Samson, and West.

There's also M.J. (Mary Jane) Watson from Spiderman, so that's another for the girls. I'm not particular about periods--both T.J. and TJ are fine with me--but I do care about capitalization. Tj doesn't look quite right to me.

I don't think using initials for a junior is any less original than junioring itself. Whether I'd rather use initials than the middle name to differentiate father from son depends on the name in question. My first choice would actually be a distinctive nickname.

I'm not opposed to nns like T.J.

I have a female coworker that goes by P.J. (stands for Patricia Joan) and a former female coworker that goes by B.J. (Betty Jo). I do prefer them on males to females though. There is a female character on Criminal minds named J.J. whose name is actually A.J. lol

I'm not particular about the periods but I think I prefer both initals to be capitalized.

I'm not a fan of Juniors but I kind of like TJ over actually calling them junior or their middle name. As long as it isn't random a random inital...like W.J or something like that.

Im a girl who went by C.J as a child since initials were easier than my first name for very little kids to say! Born in mid 1980s, family phased it out when Baywatch (Pam Anderson's character..) hit the air...I guess that proves you never know what could happen to your fave name after the fact. :/

I know a couple male AJs, a male RJ, and a female DJ...all initials not juniors.
    Last edited by lineska; August 6th, 2012 at 10:01 PM.

Thanks I'd also like to mention theres a kid in our school who goes by his first and last name initial (AP), because he hates his real name. Do you think the last name should be brought into this?
    Ashley

Fave Girl Names? Aria, Ava, Avery, Blue, Blythe, Cyan, Emberlynn, Emery, Evelyn, Evening, Gemma, Grace, Haven, Honor, Iris, Ivory, Juliana, Lacey, Laila, Lana, Leilani, Lia, Liliana, Lucilla, Mary, May, Mia, May, Paisley, Rose, Saige, Snow, Storm, Susannah, True, and Waverly.

Fave Boy names? Ace, Atticus, Axel, Bentley, Braylen, Cain, Carter, Cedar, Cliff, Cyan, Dakota, Emmerson, Emmett, Everett, Ezra, Jax, Jaxon, Jethro, Kai, Levi, Liam, Lucas, Parker, Riley, Samson, and West.