Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Help!! We are stuck.

Hello! We are expecting our second child in October, and it's a boy. We are completely stuck for names...

We already have a daughter whose name is Olivia Etienne. Our last name is Indrigo, which is said In-DREEE-go. We are planning on using our fathers' names--Victor and Valentino--for the middle names, so it's already kind of a mouthful. I would love some feedback on these possibilities:

Felix
    Sebastian
    Leo
    Theodore
    Max
    Alexander

My husband's family is Italian, I'm Ukranian and British. Honestly, we are not really in love with any of these names...Felix was our frontrunner but the grandparents don't love it, and we aren't 100% sold on it either.

Thoughts? Be honest, we can take it. :-)

Miranda
    Last edited by livsmama; July 26th, 2013 at 05:24 PM.

I like them all. Everything is going to sound like a mouthful with Victor Valentino, so I wouldn't make that sway you. There are only a few times when anyone even hears the middle names. I like Theodore, the best (love Teddy, like Theo). My second choice would be Sebastian or Felix.

IMO, Grandparents should have ZERO say in what you name your baby. We're not even discussing it with them. They'll find out the name when the cute little perfect baby is here.
    Maura
    mama to
    Flannery Katherine

My favourites are Felix and Theodore. I really like Leo too, but not with your surname.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

Felix- I love this name and I like the flow with your last name, my favorite with all factors considered
    Leo- with Valentino and your last name there are too many ee and o sounds, it kind of rhymes
    Max- I like this, it feels crisp, but it's not my favorite with Olivia, Maxwell perhaps?

I would avoid Alexander, Theodore and Sebastian since they are three syllables (I love all three names though and you could always use a nn, Alex, Theo, Seb/Bas/Ian.

I like Max and Sebastian. Felix and Leo are both a bit kitty-ish, especially Felix. Here are a few other suggestions.
    Italian:
    Vincent / Vinnie
    Alden
    Dante
    Giancarlo / Gianni / Carlo
    Mateo
    Lucca
    Otto
    Enzo

British:
    Oscar
    Lewis
    Luke
    Luca
    Owen
    Louis
    Elijah

I really love Victor, honestly. It is under-used and classic.