Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Siblings Names

My dad works with a guy who has three kids: Victoria (19), Vincent (17) and Violynn (11) (Yes her name is Violin). And I think it's pretty cool. They don't all have the same sounding names, just the V and I, which makes it nice.
    Do you and your sister have different pronunciations? What made your parents to do that?
    Teen Berry and author
    My furry baby ~ Oliver Timothy James
    ~ Nora Ester Rose ~ Charlotte ~ Luna ~ Alice ~ Lillian ~ Elowen ~ Ella ~ Winter ~
    ~ Alexander Gideon Finnley ~ Henrik Fabian Chester ~ Edwin ~ Lucian ~ Remus ~ James ~ Nico ~

The duggers manage!! lol

If i had it would have been Bailey and Bonnie. Both start with B and end in and ee sound.. :/

And with My daughter it would have been Liberty & Levi or Logan x
    *Britberry* Dani
    ❤ B&L❤
    Love thinking up name combos

Fave combos:Sawyer Phoenix Castiel?~Logan Elijah Mark~ Elijah Talon Jakob~ Xavier Kye (Kai) Roscoe~Spencer Devon Mitchell / Kairi Peyton Alana~ Marnie Isabeau Grace~ Wynter Amethyst- (Mysti/Thya''Thea'') Nova Madisyn~Cailyn Schuyler ❤
    GP's: Castiel. Auron (Oren) Gunner, Orion, Roman, Zeke.

Not trying but thinking of the future..

"All you need is a little faith, trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan.

In my opinion I wouldn't do it. Your kids want their own identity and since they are twins they will be always compared to one another.

I personally would steer clear - my twin sister and I are so thankful that our names aren't 'matchy'. I would find it really confusing to share my initials with everyone in the family. However, if you did want to go this way, I'd go with a letter like C so that they can have their own individual sound, e.g.:
    Charlotte
    Cecelia
    Christian
    Chester
    etc.
    Good luck!
    I'm twenty with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Cecilia * Margo *

* Theodore * Hugo * Edmund * Felix * Lysander *

Yikes to Kaytlyn's. I think that sometimes it works e.g Emily and Edward other times it doesn't e.g Emily and Emmett.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com