Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Ooh I love Lark for you. I like how it's one syllable like Tess but shares the K with Kaia. Posy would be my next choice. Kind of like a pp said about Esme I don't really love the name but it's nice in your set, everything stays distinct. I like Esme but I do think the Twilight thing is worth considering with Jasper and I also find the sound overlap between Tess and Esme to be a little bit there. Luna's a great name but although it wasn't a character it also feels Twilighty with Jasper with the moon on the cover(s?), and it is structurally a little close to Kaia. I have the same feelings regarding Sela.

What about....
    Lark Evelyn Luna
    Lark Evelyn Esme
    Lark Evelyn Posy
    Lark Evelyn Sela

I actually think they all work really nicely as the second middle with your favorite (and mine) Lark Evelyn.

I adore Esme and Luna. Sela is lovely too. Lark and Posy are not my style at all, but go really well with Tess and Kaia! Actually, they all go really well with Tess and Kaia. Luna and Sela would give me pause if I was trying to avoid matchy endings, though.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Mazarine Cosima Odette Iphigenia Cleo
    Emmett Kieran August Malcolm Zephyr

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 09:48 PM.

The only one I dislike is Sela, Luna is simply beautiful, as is Esme. Posy and Lark aren't really my style but I appreciate their greatness all the same.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.