57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Primrose

21 36.84%
  • Phoebe

18 31.58%
  • Clementine

18 31.58%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Primrose or Clementine. Phoebe seems overused to me.

NN for Clementine:

Clemmie
    Clem
    Emmy
    Cleo
    Minnie

I think Primrose is flexible, unusual but not weird or unheard of. You could be a wild person or a quiet bookreader and still suit the name either way.
    guinea piggie mama to Hetty+Olga+Enid+Winnie

Primrose. I adore Primrose, such a beautiful name.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

Primrose does not work in the US, imo. So it's hard for me to picture it. I think if you love Phoebe you should use it. People/kids have a way of making their names their own. That said, I voted for Clementine because I love the nickname potential (especially Cleo which I'd never thought of before)!

if you love Clementines vibe and P's why not boldly go for Persimmon?

Primrose is on the rise due to the Hunger Games and Clementines already been discovered by Hollywood.

Phoebe is nice, at least in the US its not so out there as the other two, but in school she'd definitely never have to deal with another Phoebe in her class. quirky.

im usually not for crazy but Persimmon has been dwelling on my mind since browsing names this year and i havent found a real life situation that it would fit in until now!

i say someone needs to take the plunge and use this name!

its a charming smash between Persephone and Simone.

could go with Percy as a nickname which i usually hate for girls, but it seems to be lovely here.

I voted for Primrose. love the name as well as the nicknames it can have Prim, Primmy, Rosy, Posy.
    I agree Clementine is lovely but lacks cute nicknames.
    Phoebe is nice but your other choices are much more pretty.