Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Roberta, WDYT?

I like Roberta. It is a strong name with great nn potential - Robi, Bertie.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

I have an Aunt Robbie (Roberta.) I like the nicknames, but the "bert" part of the full name I don't like so much.
    Mom to baby Leo

Quote Originally Posted by tintri View Post
    Hmm, someone finally bit! LOL. Honestly, I never thought much of Roberta either until very recently. For some reason, something about it is just speaking to me right now!
    Loll sorry I was just being honest, I hope I didn't offend! I'm from AUS and there is a famous gangster and his wife is called Roberta Williams and I think she has put me off the name..Let's just say she is a very rough women with no class so I immediately associate the name to her 😳

On the plus side though Bobby would be a cute NN

Not my cup of tea

I would love to meet one. Bertie/Birdie would be a very on-trend nickname. I think it's hipstery cool, but it's not for me. I prefer Robin, despite it's dated feel, I think it's naturey & sweet. Roberta makes me think of a hideous woman straight away, but like Agnes, Hazel, Mabel, Eleanor & Matilda, once you meet a cute little baby called by it, the image changes. Roberta could easily join that list!