Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Celeste is my favorite. I like Vivien spelled either Vivien or Vivienne.

good luck.

These are all lovely names but it totally depends on your surname. Since I'm clueless to that fact, I'll just list my faves in order of preference.

1 Louisa - elegant and ladylike with a literary pedigree
    2 Celeste - soft and ethereal
    3 Vivian - strong and sassy
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Well Vivienne is my favorite, favorite girl name of all right now, so I'm a little biased in saying thats my faavorite. I prefer the french spelling, as I feel it gives the name a softer touch. Vivian, is of course nice, and the sound of the name is of course what matters most, but thats just something to consider.

I wish I could like the name Celeste, but its a type of box pizza and so I cant help but think of that association with the name, so I cant say much to help you on this one.

Louisa I think is better suited as a middle name than as a first name, but I still love it. It reminds me of the sounds of music, which I LOVE, so nothing wrong with that association!

Good Luck!

Louisa, definitely! It's one of my favorite names. It's got literary ties, vintage flair, and a super cute nickname, Lulu. Celeste would go well in the middle. Louisa Celeste. Beautiful!

I'm not against Vivian, I just feel like everyone on Nameberry likes it, and I could see it getting really popular in like 5 years.
    Previous account: elrock13

I absolutely love Louisa! Vivian and Celeste are nice, too, but Louisa is so gorgeous!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996