Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I feel your pain! I have less than a week to go and don't really have any names locked in. Very stressful

Ok so here are a few names/combo's we have considered at least once along the 9 months.. I hope they help you out or at least provide some inspiration. I left all the 'A' ones off.

Best of luck!

Ivy Winter
    Willow Grace
    Stella
    Mila
    Lila
    Theodora
    Imogen Pearl
    Zoe
    Juliet
    Ivy Juliet
    Stella Carys
    Seraphina

Quote Originally Posted by rosebyanyothername View Post
    Just to reassure you, we went to the hospital with one name and we used it and love it just as much as we ever did.
    That said, a backup shortlist seems like a reasonable idea.

Why did you reject the others you mentioned?
    I'm relieved to hear that your name worked out! Maybe we'll get lucky as well. We rejected the other names I listed for a few reasons. 1) My step-daughter has a speech impediment so "r" names like Wren are hard for her to pronounce, 2) My hopeful future boy's name is Theo so Theodora felt like too much, 3) My sister has dibs on Noa/h/, 4) I am concerned that my orthodox family might be offended by Athena as a first name, or 5) we just could agree 100% (Tenley, Juniper).

There have been some great suggestions so far! I like Imogen, Leora (not sure about the "r" but really lovely), & Zara (Zair-ah or Zahr-ah?) Please keep the suggestions coming!! Thanks a million!!

I saw you like Leora. There's a children's book called "The balloon Tree" and it was my favourite as a child. The main character's name is Leora, so I adore that name! How about Leona if you're worried about the r? Or Eleora, and your step daughter could just call her Ellie?
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.