86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Annabel Kate (nn Annie)

55 63.95%
  • Anna Charlotte (probably nn Annie)

31 36.05%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Anna/Annabel

Anna/Annabel

Still going back and forth about this so much, so I figured I'd try a poll. Annabel Kate (nn Annie) or Anna Charlotte (probably nn Annie when little at least). Sister is Claire Elise, but I don't want the sibset flow to be the deciding factor. Thanks!

I like both Annabel and Anna, but I like the combo Anna Charlotte best. Annie is an adorable nickname.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

Annabel Kate flows better, in my opinion, and sounds better with Claire Elise. Maybe not the deciding factor, but Claire and Anna sound plain together while Annabel and Claire sound like a set. Plus, if you use Annabel, you can always extract Anna as a nickname if you see fit.

I adore Annabel I think it's very sweet and soft while having a creative edge. Annabel Kate is a wonderful combination with good flow and a great feeling!
    23 year old name lover with a passion for art history married for three years to my much better half
    talking with said partner about trying to conceive our first late this year

I love Anna! Simple and classic, and if little Annie wanted to use her more sophisticated given name as an adult, Anna is perfect. To me, Annabel is cute, but sounds trendy like Isabel and all the other Ella, Bella names. Anna is timeless like Claire.
    Noora
    Mom to Rusha, Tarek, and Naseem