Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Kite is cute but maybe too close to Katie? Your daughter could be in for some mild flack for that. But I agree that Katherine is a good choice if you are looking to have a suitable nickname of Kite. The only other option that seams feasible is Kitten... (yuck!!)

Thank you guys for your replies. Katherine is great I didn't think of that one. I feel like Katherine does not go with our other girls at all.
    Bonfireazalea- I love katia! We also have Azalea on our list.

Some of these might be a stretch:

Kita
    Kitra
    Ankita

And I second Katherine which can have Kit so it's just a teeny stretch further to Kite. Same with the Chris- names. They can have Kit too.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Kitterah will get you to Kite (or the abhorrent 'Kitty')

What about Catherine/Katherine, or a variant thereof? If Catherine can get Kit, Kate, and Kitty, and I went to school with a Kate that got called "Cake" because our Spanish teacher couldn't say Kate, so Katherine nn Kite doesn't seem to far-fetched to me! I think something like Katerina would fit in really well with Lila and Paloma.

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George