Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thanks so far, everybody =)

Lovely list...Ava Sophia tops my own list!

Carissa amity matches the boys name best for me, familiar but not popular firsts with more unusual middles.
    Libby-Ann or Liberty-Ann is my next faveriot.

I would totally vote for Libby if the full name weren't Liberty. What about Libby-Anne Grace? Or Elizabeth nn Libby? Or you know what, use Liberty if you love it! There's nothing wrong with it just because it's not my personal style!

Alexander, Sebastian and Robert are in the classic and strong category for me, and most of your names fit, except Liberty-Anne. Very out of left field for me.

Ava Rose -- Your best option, I think. Very classic, but it's got a flair and elegance.
    Isabella Marie -- I like it. I'm not tripping over myself in love, but it's a good choice.
    Liberty-Anne Grace "Libby" -- Not my style, and it feels totally out of step with your other children's names.
    Emily Marie -- Same as Isabella Marie, for me.
    Carissa Amity -- Excellent choice. Just behind Ava Rose for me, only because I like the pair Ava Rose slightly better than Carissa Amity, but Amity seems more in line with your usual taste in middle names.

Best of luck!!