Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Glad you like Morgan and Elliot. Have you considered 2 middle names? Morgan William Pemberton Wood? - that doesn't really work with Elliot - too many syllables! But 1 and 2 syllable names could work (particularly 1 syllable names)? Using my sons name as example (!) Vale William Pemberton Wood, other 1 syllable names you may like: Kyle, Joel, Sean/Shaun, Seth, Reid, Carl, Scott, Dane, Brett, Lee, Craig, Heath, Hugh, Miles... um that's about all I can think of...!

My name is my mother's maiden name so it has great meaning to me, but it is only one syl. I have a couple cousins that have my name in the mn spot. How about Pemberton nn Penn? I agree it may be better as a mn spot. As a pp mentioned _____ Pemberton William Wood is handsome. I like the suggestions of Seth, Reid, Heath, Hugh and Miles. have you considered Ezra?
    Last edited by kashed22; July 26th, 2013 at 08:48 AM.

I agree about Pemberton being the middle name. If your conserned about William being a family name and can't be used as a first name, I also like the suggestion of ______ Pemberton William Wood.

Here's some names that are around the same population as Juliette and that sound good with Juliette Brooke (Beautiful name by the way).

Brendan
    Emanuel
    Roberto
    Beau
    Louis
    Derrick
    Dawson
    Felix
    Maximilian
    Braylen
    Joaquin
    Ruben
    Kellen
    Brycen
    Leland
    Karter
    Phillip
    Corey
    Leon
    Dexter
    Reed
    Trent
    Jakob
    Donald
    Darius
    Archer
    Damon
    Walker
    Russell
    Kieran
    Jermaine
    Sterling
    Harry
    Duncan
    Seamus
    Randall
    Leroy
    Sheldon
    Ross
    Reuben
    Anton
    Denzel

Just please DO NOT do Romeo
    Last edited by kellymarie1992; July 26th, 2013 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kashed22 View Post
    My name is my mother's maiden name so it has great meaning to me, but it is only one syl. I have a couple cousins that have my name in the mn spot. How about Pemberton nn Penn? I agree it may be better as a mn spot. As a pp mentioned _____ Pemberton William Wood is handsome. I like the suggestions of Seth, Reid, Heath, Hugh and Miles. have you considered Ezra?
    Penn! Didn't even think about that one. Love this suggestion!

He will probably opt to be called his middle name if you choose Pemberton as a first. It is a bit difficult. I think William is very common, so I wouldn't use it if you are looking for something a little less heard of. I do like Harrison though. Here are a few other suggestions:
    Emerson
    Abraham
    Oliver
    Patrick
    James
    Lyndon
    Oscar
    Quincy
    Thomas
    Cooper
    Ulysses
    Jackson