Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which of these two names?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Theodore James Rhynold

52 86.67%
  • James Thomas Rhynold

8 13.33%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Top 2!

I love Theodore and it was on our list. Unfortunately my husband has the same feeling about Alvin and the Chipmunks. He says it doesn't help that Theodore was the awkward chubby one lol. I agree that they are so yesterday and kids his age probably wont even know who they are.
    I am still working on Hubby

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    I think Theodore James is handsome and majestic. I love the spunky Theo as a nickname and Theodore goes really well with your children's names especially Alexander. Who cares about Alvin and the Chipmunks - they're so yesterday. Anyway, they're kind of cute, aren't they?
    Very well said!
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

The Classics: Caroline, Catherine, Charlotte; Benjamin, James, Luke, William
    Celtic Flair: Annabel, Claire, Maeve; Evan, Liam, Patrick
    Short & Sweet: Eve, Jane, Rose; Hugh, Jack, Leo

I love the name James but I adore Theodore. It was a handsome, fresh feel to it, and Theo is an amazing nickname to use.

Go with Theo, and keep it to yourself no family/friends can stick in their 2 cents worth!

I love Theodore! James is also handsome, but to me it just can't match Theo!

As a compromise, how about James Theodore?
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

The Classics: Caroline, Catherine, Charlotte; Benjamin, James, Luke, William
    Celtic Flair: Annabel, Claire, Maeve; Evan, Liam, Patrick
    Short & Sweet: Eve, Jane, Rose; Hugh, Jack, Leo