Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwestwife View Post
    Thank you all so much!

@ lo - my favorite theme of the boys is that both firsts and middle names have the four letters! I felt more stuck on that theme initially but considering how much we love Pearl for a girl middle, I'm "trying" to be more flexible about the letters.

Jude and Seth are great options! Of course I like Boaz too - biblical and 4 letters - but don't love naming the third boy so similar to my husbands name, would've preferred to name the first boy that...
    I hadn't even noticed that the middles have 4-letters as well. You could look at it more mathematically and since Pearl has 5 letters you could try to find a first name with 3 letters. Lea comes to mind.
    Today's favorites: Henry and Grace

The previous suggestion of Lydia Pearl is so pretty! Others:

Lillia Pearl
    Lillian Pearl

For boys, I like Wyatt with Luke and Levi. Another suggestion is Shane.
    Anastasia Pearl, Caroline Audrey, Catherine Maeve,
    Elizabeth Jane, Grace Charlotte, Rose Genevieve

Benjamin Clark, Jack Ronan, James Frederick,
    Liam David, Luke Alexander, Patrick Elliot

Lea or Lia Pearl would be great! I too noticed the 4 letter theme right away. Lacy might work but I like the y better than i. And I would probably not do Lacy with Pearl because it sounds like an adjective and noun. I also like Lila with Levi and Luke.
    I like Boaz if it's a boy - I don't know why it would be weird to name the third boy similar to his dad, it could be something special between them. I also like Ezra and Seth. Boaz Jude?