Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Prince George and his siblings?

How many children Will and Kate are planning? One? Two? Three? You could guess their names.

I am hoping for little Charlotte, Elizabeth or Arthur or Edmund. What are your thoughts and hopes?

I was pleased when I hear little prince of Cambridge's name is George. Then I realized that this makes princess Georgina "not-going-to-happen". Argh. Could little future princess of Kate and Will be named Georgina still? Or in the middle (Charlotte Georgina Diane, Charlotte Frances Georgina)?

Now that the heir is born I am hoping that the couple will have more freedom and show some independence (and guts) to name a girl Diana. The Royal Family has tried so hard to write her out of history. I don't think they'll use any other forms of George. I would love for them to choose Arthur or Alfred for a boy. Edmund and Charlotte are the names of two of Diana's brother Earl Spencer's children so I have my doubts about them too.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    Edmund and Charlotte are the names of two of Diana's brother Earl Spencer's children so I have my doubts about them too.
    Of course they chose George, and everyone in Britain won bet and money. Everything else is occupied.

I heard that they want a large family, so I can see maybe 2 or 3 more siblings for George.

If I had to guess some names, I would say Abigail, Arthur, Eric, Helena, Lawrence, and Margaret

Current Favorites
    August - Daniel - Erik - Heath - Leo - Ronan
    Eve - Fiona - Johanna - Lana - Lena - Sally

I expect Diana might eventually be a middle name. I'm bummed they can't use Alexandra now.