Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    twenty, virgo, college student,
    lover of nature, fairy tales, and anything fantasy˙·٠(◡‿◡✿)

Lily Belle and Laila Mai are the two I think work the best! I have only ever met one Laila, but have met several Lily's, so if you are looking for a name that isn't as popular I would go with Laila.

Laila Mai! Two of my all-time favourites, although I prefer May. And to the person complaining about the Lily spelling: Lilly just makes me think of 'silly'. Lily is much more elegant IMO
    ~~~~~~14 year old Canadian geek~~~~~~
    Girls:
    Alaska, Laila, Jasmine, Rachel, Amara, Daine, Anne, Sarai, Caroline, Alianne, Freya, Sophie, Coraline, Beth
    Combos: Alaska Jasmine, Alianne Inara, Laila Coraline, Freya Sarai, Anne Zaina, Rachel Amira, Amara May, Sophie Noor, Beth Aziza
    Boys:
    Avery, Rowan, Stellan, Sky, Dusk, Hart, Castiel, Alastair
    Combos: Dusk Alexander, Sky Amir, Hart Ismail

Laila Belle gets my vote!
    20 yr old name nerd, nanny & health and nutrition undergrad

Loving for the ladies: Harriet, Olive, Daphne and Frances
    And for the gentlemen: Peter, Charles and Beau (much harder than girls for me)

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

I like Lily Belle the best. A beautiful choice. My second choice would be Lily May/Mae. I just personally don't like the Mai spelling because that is a Japanese name pronounced like My not May so I always read it that way first.