Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    get back to us, please, with the end of the story! And if you do keep her, be sure to tell us her new name.

I will definitely update

Well the owners phoned me today to thank me so much for finding their dog. She had been missing for about a 1 month, when she ran off durning a thunderstorm, while out camping with her family an hour away! The family was giving up hope of ever finding her,they had called a couple animal shelters but didn't think she would have made it so far away, and they were returning to the campsite to try and find her. I'm glad I decided to let her go to the animal shelter. I'll miss her, but I'm so glad her family was re-united

I work at a vet clinic and I NEED to point out that firstly, it is 100% illegal to just keep any dog you finding roaming at large. It doesn't belong to you and who knows the circumstances under which it was lost. I would take it to the nearest vet clinic or humane society. when you do this they will quarantine the dog for a week or so and attempt to find the owners. They will also spay/neuter if this isn't already done and give the dog a good health check. If they cant find the owners, they then get back to you and you get first dibs on the dog.

oh i didnt see the above post! So glad you found her family =)