Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I'm not a big fan of Willa, it just doesn't have the grace that Willow has for me. I know you didn't ask for any first names, but I can't help but mention that you might the like name Fern as well, which didn't chart at all.

Anyway, out of you choices, I definitely like Hazel Adair the best. I think it has the best flow. However, I can't help but find the overall feel of the name a little bit masculine, mainly because neither name is super feminine. Perhaps something like Hazel Allaire would appeal to you? I think that Hazel Corinne flow better than Hazel Corinna, and Hazel Helene as too many similar sounds.

Hazel Eleanor
    Hazel Gracia
    Hazel Carlotta
    Hazel Justine
    Hazel Verity (or Verity Hazel)
    Hazel Faye
    Hazel Vivienne
    Hazel Isadora (or Isadora Hazel)
    Hazel Sophia
    Hazel Callista
    Hazel Calandra
    Hazel Chloe
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~

Both are very pretty! I LOVE Hazel!!!! And it's a family name, so my vote is for Hazel. It's on my list too, but not sure I can use it because my last name ends in "el." Good Luck!!!

I really love Hazel! And I haven't heard it on anyone (I'm around a lot of kids). That being said, go with the one you love the most. I don't think Hazel is destined for the top 10. I could be wrong though. I know exactly how you feel! I'm stuck between 2 names, and it's driving me mad. I'm due in a little over a month. I keep telling myself to wait for delivery and I'll know. But it's against my nature as a planner! Good luck!

Corinna is by far my favorite of your name choices! So gorgeous and rarely heard. Willa would be my second choice, but I honestly don't love Willa or Hazel.

I would say go for Willa Hazel, that way you get the name you love (Willa) and are honoring family with the use of Hazel. Willa Hazel is a beautiful name! Good luck!