35 66.04%
  • Grace Augusta Jane

2 3.77%
  • Grace Augusta Caroline

5 9.43%
  • Grace Caroline Augusta

11 20.75%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I think that Carolin Agusta Grace is my favorite, though it wasnt an option in the poll. Nonetheless, they are all a great combination on Classic and timeless as well as contemporary

Thank you all for your input, and for putting up with me, lol!! As I sat this morning and thought, it came to me... I do Love Grace, but the truth is I feel I will regret it MORE if I don't use Caroline... Hubby has loved Caroline since we had Kelsey-Rose 14 years ago... we have never used it, due to one issue or another... and when we finally settled that day over lunch, we both were very happy and content. Hubby told me this morning he loves Caroline, and he loves our combo as it has such significance to us. We do love the name Grace, but honestly there are a dime a dozen in our area, and I am not pleased with the Flow of Grace with our last name, which looking back, is why I chose to put Grace as a middle name for our Emma... I specifically remember almost 12 years ago, us thinking about using Grace, but there were reasons we went with Emma for the first name and not Grace.... So, once again I am going to try to move forward, I feel like this baby is Caroline, and I do feel like Caroline rounds out our names nicely
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Congrats again on your choice! One of the upside to so many Graces is that when I feel a twinge of regret that we didn't use Grace for Katharine's name I think maybe one of my boys' will marry a girl named Grace.
    Mom of Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and expecting Andrew Lawrence

Congrats on your choice! Caroline Augusta Jane is an absolutely beautiful name!
    23 year old name lover with a passion for art history married for three years to my much better half
    talking with said partner about trying to conceive our first late this year