• Grace Augusta Jane

2 3.77%
  • Grace Augusta Caroline

5 9.43%
  • Grace Caroline Augusta

11 20.75%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Putting it to poll: Grace VS. Caroline

Tried to do this yesterday, but I guess there was a glitch. SO here it is, out of curiosity.....
    Other children are: Maggie, Jonah, Kelsey-Rose, Emma, Mary-Elizabeth, Levi, Isaiah, Sophie-Claire, Sarah Katherine, and Serena

Which is the best fit?

Caroline Augusta Jane
    Grace Augusta Jane
    Grace Caroline Augusta
    Grace Augusta Caroline

For the name Grace to make sense for our family it has to go in first name spot... not middles....
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Wanted to Add that Augusta is a family name that MUST stay... Jane honors family, but it isn't a must.
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Grace Caroline Augusta seems to flow the nicest. Grace fits well with the siblings too. Good luck!

I equally love Caroline Augusta and Grace Caroline.

I still like Caroline Augusta Jane for you, too, but I agree that maybe you should take these combos to delivery with you and then decide which name is the best fit. Good luck!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (11), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 (a girl!) in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Penelope, Leona, Ophelia, Elodie, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996