Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Although I like Ada and Ruby, I think Samara or Lydia would have the best flow with a mn and surname of two-syllables.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Minority here My vote is for Samara, with Lydia as a close second.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Stellan | Amias

Thanks for your input, everyone. Still feeling pretty torn, but I'm thinking of taking Samara out of the running.

What about Adah with an "h"? Less close to Ava and has that Jewish cultural connection you are looking for. Adah 1: Bible | Jewish Women's Archive

I really like Ada I think its gorgeous and classy. I'm sure a couple people may mistake your daughter as an Ava though. Ruby is absolutely gorgeous and I honestly don't think it will go up much more on the charts. Samara is my favorite of your list, it's gorgeous yet spunky and you have a family connection to it. Also, it's not very popular! Lydia is one of my favorite names and I feel that it will get very popular soon which is a negative. Good luck!
    Just a 15 year old name lover.

Girls: Maren, Daphne, Thea, Dahlia, Marina, Maribel, Ivy, Scarlett, Rosalie, Serena and Marilyn

Boys: Theodore, Rocco, Maverick, Brooks, Jude, Ronan, Fabian, Callum, Harvey, Griffin and Vaughn