Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I bolded the names I love!

Ronan Edmund - both names are nice, but they run into each other a bit. Ronan Percival or Ronan Faramond would flow better.
    Emil Perseus - I'm not fond of Emil
    Laurent Percival - this is okay, but not really my style
    Marcel Edmund - I like Edmund. Marcel always makes me think of the monkey on Friends, lol.
    Emil Tristan - again, not fond of Emil, and I prefer Perseus to Tristan
    Roman Casimir - I like both names and they go together well. Good combo!
    Leon Faramond Emil - I love Faramond as a mn!
    Thor Raphael - this is very....superhero like....gods and angels sorta deal. Raphael isn't bad as a mn, but I wouldn't use it with Thor.
    Arthur Lucian - I adore Arthur, but with Lucian it sounds like another word....like Andalusian or something. Arthur Caspian! ooo, I love that!
    Caspian Zephyr - love Caspian! Zephyr isn't my style but the combo sounds very nice together!
    Marcel Aramis Fulk - I love Aramis! have you considered it as a first? Aramis Raphael or Aramis Laurent would be fab!
    Perseus Storm - again, this sounds a bit too X-Men for my taste

may I ask where you're located? a lot of these names wouldn't fly too well where I am, but in a more French or Spanish culture I think they'd be great.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I am Slavic, haha. They would be super outlandish here, but I like it and doesn't bother me.

Anyone else willing to share his/her opinion?
    Last edited by sorceress; July 25th, 2013 at 12:11 PM.
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando
    Freya Elysant°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Cecily°Sunniva Eliska
    vote for unusual names

Ronan Edmund - This name is awesome, I love it! Have always loved Ronan and it's meaning and with Edmund is perfection!
    Emil Perseus - Hmmm... Emil is okay, I like Perseus a lot better. Do you like Perseus Emil?
    Laurent Percival - I like these names, but not as a combo.
    Marcel Edmund - This one is okay, but I prefer the combo of Ronan Edmund.
    Emil Tristan - I would like it better as Tristan Emil, but Tristan is one of those names that I just adore on a boy!
    Roman Casimir - Handsome and strong sounding!
    Leon Faramond Emil - I really like this one!
    Thor Raphael - Love Thor, maybe a different middle than Raphael?
    Arthur Lucian - Love it!
    Caspian Zephyr - Caspian is an awesome name, and it has a nice ring to it with Zephyr in the middle.
    Marcel Aramis Fulk - It's okay, but compared to others that you have it's just missing something.
    Perseus Storm - LOVE!

Oooh you've done a lovely job with combos! My favorites would be:

Laurent Percival
    Ronan Casimir (instead of Roman so it's not too many M sounds)
    Thor Raphael
    Arthur Lucian
    Caspian Zephyr
    Perseus Storm
    Dominic James~ (4)

Gabriel : Jude : Roland
    Elena : Felicity : Julia

Anyone else?

Thanks for help to everyone who replied and who will reply.
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando
    Freya Elysant°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Cecily°Sunniva Eliska
    vote for unusual names