Names Searched Right Now:

A brother for Bridger and Avery!!

I have two boys, Bridger Alexander and Avery Matthew. They are 6 and 3. I`m expecting #3 and it`s another boy!!! I have a few names I am considering and wondered what you thinked!I don`t want names that start with a B or A.

ideas--
    Luke
    Owen
    Finn
    Riley
    Samuel (nn Sam)
    Connor
    Niall
    Ethan
    Porter
    Drew

Names I can`t use because of family and friends--- Theodore, Charlie, Henry, Thomas, Cameron, Silas, Reed, Liam and Milo
    I would love new name ideas and middle name ideas.
    Thanks in advance.

Bridger is unique and surname. Avery is unisex and more common. Of your choices listed, my favorites with your boys names are Finn and Drew. Bridger, Avery, and Finn. Bridger, Avery, and Drew.

I ruled at the traditional male names (Luke, Connor, Owen, Samuel, and Ethan) as they make Avery seem more feminine. Porter works well with Bridger but makes Avery stand out as not fitting with the others. And Riley works well with Avery but makes Bridger stand out.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Thanks for your opinion,Paw!! I totally understand what you mean.I really do want names that go with both, Bridger and Avery.

Anybody else have any ideas?? thx

Drew and Ethan stand out as the front runners as they go well with your current sons' names.