Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Here are a few that I really like:

Alda
    Eleanora
    Gemma
    Elizabeth
    Vera
    Violet
    Pippa (just for the nickname, "little pip")

I loved Isabella for the longest time, and thought for sure we'd use this name if we one day had a little girl. Unfortunately stateside it's become one of the top 3 names used because of the twilight book series. Darn!

Anyone have an opinion on the name Verdiana? Heard this one in Italy the other day and thought it was really unique and quite pretty. I've gotten equally as bad reactions to it though. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by viva4pasta View Post
    I loved Isabella for the longest time, and thought for sure we'd use this name if we one day had a little girl. Unfortunately stateside it's become one of the top 3 names used because of the twilight book series. Darn!

Anyone have an opinion on the name Verdiana? Heard this one in Italy the other day and thought it was really unique and quite pretty. I've gotten equally as bad reactions to it though. :-)
    Honestly Violetta or Viviana sound more pretty to me than Verdiana. Your onto some great combo's here though!
    Have you thought about Graziella? This is a gorgeous name.

I like Viviana a lot. I don't think you can go wrong with Vivana Roselyn, it's a very pretty name. One suggestion I did have for you, since you say you like Isabella so much, is what about Annabella? It's Italian, it's beautiful, it's very similar to Isabella but it's a lot more unusual...

Just wanna add one of my favourite italian V name here, Vincenza.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias