Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Boy & Girl!!!

Boy & Girl!!!

We had our anatomy scan today (18w1d) and Baby A is a boy and Baby B is a girl! We are pretty confident that we will be naming them Sam & Sadie. (Samuel Emmert R. & Sadie Kate/Mae/or Rose R.) Last name is 2-syllables and we have two daughters, Ruby June (6) and Lucy Pearl (3). Emmert is my MILs maiden name, not a typo. Sam has been my #1 boy name since our first baby and I never thought I'd ever get a chance to use it. I decided that since it's just one girl to stick with the 2-syllable first name, 1-syllable middle name which is a tradition on my mom's side of the family. I was considering breaking the pattern if there were two girls, because it just was starting to feel like too much, but I'm happy to use Sadie, one of my other long time favorites. Which middle name do you prefer with Sadie? Thanks in advance!

I think Sadie Rose would be lovely, especially with the sibset Ruby June & Lucy Pearl.
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

I think Sam and Sadie are sweet! Your girls have fantastic names!
    I like Sadie Rose the best - I think it fits right in with Ruby and Lucy. Sadie Mae is a close second, but it feels a little dustier than the other girls, which to me feel newer and on trend.
    LUCA || ALTHEA
    [formerly nj003]

I love Sam and Sadie together. I like Sadie Rose the best because it fits with your other girls' names a little better, which are also lovely BTW.

Sam and Sadie are great. I like Sadie Rose the best.

Ruby, Lucy, Samuel, and Sadie. - what a great sibset
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.