Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name for Sophie and Violet's brother?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jack Hawthorne

56 82.35%
  • Hudson James

12 17.65%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Top 2

Top 2

I posted about this a few days ago (with August as a third option too) but feeling so indecisive about this baby's name. These feel like our two top options at the moment. He will be here in a week or less so I'm hoping a poll might help me make up my mind. Thanks!

I voted for Jack Hawthorne, Jack is a more classic name that will grow well with a child.

I love the spunky Jack with Sophie and Violet and Hawthorne makes it even more awesome! I can't get passed the trendy feel of Hudson and the "Hud" beginning (rhymes with dud, mud, thud etc...). I just don't find the name very attractive. Jack just seems like the "natural" brother for your girls.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Jack Hawthorne all the way. Hudson is trendy and will be dated in 10 years. And I agree with Mischa that it just isn't a very nice-sounding name. I don't really get the appeal. Your other children are Sophie and Violet? Jack is perfect!
    Having fun TTC and dreaming of names.

Mattias Leo, Joakim Rhys, Macsen George, Cassian James
    Leonora Pearl, Arietta June, Felicity Mae, Eleni Rose

Another vote for Jack Hawthorne; Hudson is just too harsh sounding. I think it would work better as James Hudson instead of Hudson James, but Jack Hawthorne still trumps that.