Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Help with the name Bonne

Few quick questions on Bonne.. Thinking of maybe using it as a MN. So here goes.. Is Bonne pronounced 'Bonnie' or 'Bon'? (I hope it sounds like Bon) does anyone know what it exactly means? And Lastly do you think it could it be a sweet MN for a girl?

Its a French Medieval name that means "good," Bonne is pronounced "BAWN." It could make a pretty middle for a girl.
    Ingrid | Kit | Susanna | Alistair

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine kid View Post
    Its a French Medieval name that means "good," Bonne is pronounced "BAWN." It could make a pretty middle for a girl.
    Thank you I'm glad it's not pronounced Bonnie.

If partnered with the right name, it could work very well. The name would have to be longer and have a different ending but it can be worked with! What names were you considering using with it?

Hope this helps you out!

Quote Originally Posted by stormshine View Post
    If partnered with the right name, it could work very well. The name would have to be longer and have a different ending but it can be worked with! What names were you considering using with it?

Hope this helps you out!
    Thanks for your feedback! I'm thinking if pairing it with Alexandra, so Alexandra Bonne.

I keep getting conflicting info on what it means though.. Some websites say it means a maid or servent (which puts me off) others say good and fair (which makes me love it).