Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Great list, mclola! Thank you! I'm particularly interested in Aeredin and Suthen. I've never heard those before. I think I'll research them. Thanks again!

whitefeather01, Lincoln, and Sebastian are a couple of my favorites too. Caledon is different. It's going on the list! Thanks!

lexiem, Imogen and Helen! I love those two as sister names. And I'm loving Odin and Oberon too. Thank you!

shvibziks, my baby girl's name is Arwen Elizabeth. ^_^ I just love it! I love Eowyn too, but I'm afraid people might really think me a humongous nerd if I had two children with LOTR names. lol Darn! Victarion and Aurelien are catching my eye on your boy list. Thank you!
    ~Cathryn Elizabeth~

Stay at home mommy to Benton Grover and Arwen Elizabeth.

Favorite Boys: Charleston Hawk, Gryphon Cane, Hadrien Bram, and Macsen Faucher (pr. foe-SHAY)
    Favorite Girls: Imogen Temperance, Livian Calanthe, Fern Elora, and Rosalyn Hazel

I would have said some of the other names...but to avoid further repeats...listing these:

Boys:
    Sutton
    Corbin
    Alton
    Ian
    Colton
    Franklin
    Devin/Devon
    Gavin
    Dean
    Byron
    Kellan
    Collin
    Jensen

Girls:
    Teagan
    Seren

Good luck!

Love Teagan, Seren, Corbin, Alton, and Franklin! Thanks, smiles1979!
    ~Cathryn Elizabeth~

Stay at home mommy to Benton Grover and Arwen Elizabeth.

Favorite Boys: Charleston Hawk, Gryphon Cane, Hadrien Bram, and Macsen Faucher (pr. foe-SHAY)
    Favorite Girls: Imogen Temperance, Livian Calanthe, Fern Elora, and Rosalyn Hazel

Glad to hear, Caty_beth89! Happy to help!

Do you want ones that actually end in N or just the sound?

I like Erin for a girl. And for boys, I like Owen, Gavin, and Gordon.
    ♂ Ellis Christopher / Asher Estlin / Seth Joshua / Gordon Thomas / Russell Joseph ♂
    ♀ Marilyn Kay / Joanna Kathryn / Tessa Diane / Nola Elaine / Christine Ruby ♀