Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I heard Jocasta up there, which made me think of obstinate/rebellious Antigone of the Sophocles trio. Something about it sounds like a fiery-haired queen to me.

Thank you all so much for your ideas! I loved all of them, but I came up with a few other ideas and don't know which of these names to use for the Queen:

Lilith
    or
    Persephone
    or
    Saphira?

I didn't want to make a new poll when I could just ask here. So, which one should I use? Lilith, Persephone, or Saphira? Please help!
    Erin (Writer, Nerdfighter, Ravenclaw; Not expecting, just collecting)
    (Adelaide, Betty, Cassia, Georgia, Ocean, Violet)
    (Asher, Gabriel, Josiah, Oakley, Rowan, Wayland)

That is crazy my first thought was Seraphina would be a great villian! to bad it is already a character. Out of your choices I would say Persephone works best. I can't see Lilith as a crazy, evil villain, she seems more like someone who is evil, but maybe has a bit of good in her. As for Saphira is just to close to Seraphina.

I agree with girlymegz, Saphira is too close to Seraphina. And Lilith already has her own villain story. Of those options, I'd definitely go with Persephone--though it doesn't sound particularly evil to me, but it's a good name.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I was going to change Seraphina to something else if I got comments saying that they liked Saphira. If one of my characters wasn't named Seraphina, would you like the name Saphira for the Queen? If not, what other name do you like out of these-- Lilith or Persephone? Keep the comments coming, please!
    Erin (Writer, Nerdfighter, Ravenclaw; Not expecting, just collecting)
    (Adelaide, Betty, Cassia, Georgia, Ocean, Violet)
    (Asher, Gabriel, Josiah, Oakley, Rowan, Wayland)